Thursday, February 10, 2011

No, It's Not The Moon........


Yesterday morning's bright, clear and blue sky did not last for long. By 11 a.m, the sky had turned grey and cloudy and I couldn't see the sun anymore. What a pity....

 


 
No, it's not the moon... but the sun at 11 a.m. yesterday morning. But I suppose it is still beautiful in its own way...

Anyway... let's forget the sun and the moon for now otherwise we would turn cuckoo as the cats down under. Let's see this fish below...


 



What kind of fish is it? Anybody knows? Is it mackerel? Tamban? No one knows ??? No wonder no one knows... because it is NOT a fish !!!! If you want to know what they are... please go to Lazy Report from East (LRfE), because that is where I got the picture from. LRfE is a new blog from Komichan, a friend that I got to know when I was in Amstelveen.

Welcome to the blogger's world Komichan...

12 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Mother of Ilham,
Tak baik tipu kucing tau! Kata ikan tapi rupanya coklat. And chocolates can be fatal to both felines and canines. purrrr.....meow!

Hanis MY said...

thanks for introducing the new blog... the fish do exist its called sanma. u can googled it... it is a delicious fish and famous during summer where people always grilled it when bbq-ing by the river...i love the taste coz it reminds me of terubuk... hehe.. found one that at a unique shop but never bought it, i wonder how does it taste like..must be yummy chocolaty fishy hehe...

i amsterdam said...

Dear Angelina,

Are you sure chocolate is fatal to you? But I have seen you eating magnum before!! Wasn't it choco magnum?

i amsterdam said...

Hi Hanis,

Is sanma as tasty as terubuk? Sanma sure looks like a bigger version of ikan tamban!! And I love terubuk too.

Tell u what Hanis, why don't u buy that fish and tell us how chocolaty fishy it is :D

Aishah said...

It's not a fish? A little scared to find out the truth but curious enough. Will visit your friend shortly.

And thank you for info on tulips, it was amazing to know.

Hanis MY said...

I just remembered i saw it on one of my labmate's desk, mati2 ingt dia bawa grilled sanma yet letak je atas meja macam tu je, when i knew it was a choc try minta sikit tapi dah habis (tak malu betul mintak haha)..

i amsterdam said...

Aishah,

You are very much welcome :D And do try to check on the non-fish fishy thing :D

i amsterdam said...

Hanis,

Hahaahh... your labmate got you ha..ha.. :D

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

If that is to be valentine gift, would be nice for Kakdah now, definitely not within the first month I knew her... tentu melompat!

i amsterdam said...

Welcome to our world Bangchik and KakDah.

No.. KakDah would probably throw it into the bin hahahaa...

Cheqna said...

suka gambar the sun tu, I'd have guessed malam bulan mengambang..hehe


I don't think I'd eat chocolates that look like that mackerel, but I love the fish..bakar and cicah kuah kicap ~ fav masa student dulu tu.. :-)

i amsterdam said...

Cheqna,

My first picture of the sun was not so clear. I fiddled with the iso and had that one... but now it looks like bulan mengambang ehh...