Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My First Entry




I can't believe that I am finally writing my first entry in this new blog !!!! It actually took me almost a year to finally write something !! Hahahaa... yeah...that long !!! Right after I created Kau Ilhamku, my other blog, I thought of having another one, so that I could write something, anything, my musings, experiences, travels, maybe a recipe or two, anything that cross my mind. Having said that to myself, I thought hmmm... maybe I should start on new year's day, you know something like new year's resolution (not that it was a resolution), but it was certainly a nice date 1-1-2010 . But somehow, things got in the way, this and that, tired, not in the mood etc...etc...etc...


Two months back, I was feeling really down, I really, really wanted to write about it... but I didn't want it to be in Kau Ilhamku. Kau Ilhamku was supposed to be about Ilham only, though I admit that I tend to digress, a lot.... A few weeks ago I managed to browse and choose the template, the title etc, still... no entry !!! Aduhai.... so slowww....


I'm so happy now that I finally do write something. Something is better than nothing !!!!


2 comments:

Cheqna said...

Salam my dear fren,

congrats and keep on writing!

:-)

i amsterdam said...

Waalaikumsalam

TQTQ.. that was quick response :)