Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring and Tulips


Spring came and gone, but somehow I did not manage to capture the beauty that came with it. No doubt it must be the most gloomest and wettest Spring that I had ever encountered since I was here a few years back. Our tulips in the garden had already flowered and now wilted among the wild grass and bushes that grow wildly in its place. Where were my other spring flowers? Where was I all these time??? Sadly to say, I did not take many pictures this time around. But here is some pictures to remind me of Spring 2012. Hopefully this bright beautiful tulips will enlighten the hearts of some of you outhere, as it did mine.

Purple, red, yellow, orange and white - all from the garden
Ohhh there is a pink one as well !!
Another vase of tulips
 



14 comments:

Abu Ikhlas said...

Rop,

Where have you been? I am waiting for your updates all the time..... Nice tulips....I wish I can grow them

marinahunny said...

Mula2 ingat bunga plastik td.. Hehehehe comel la bunga tu, best la kalu dpt tanam bunga ni

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Ahchoo! Sorry! Spring comes with all sorts of allergens. Must be my weak Aussie blood. purrr....meow!

i amsterdam said...

Abu Ikhlas,

Hehe.. I am here all this time. Went off for a short holiday a few weeks ago, but basically just feeling l**y.

i amsterdam said...

Marinahunny,

Kadang2 bunga tulip ni memang nampak macam plastik, terutama kalau yang masih kuncup tu.

i amsterdam said...

CatFromSydney,

Aichoo!! Nasib baik kami ni tak allergic, kalau tidak merana la dengan polen2 yang berterbangan tu.. :)

Azrey Rozie Eiman said...

Cantik! 10x belek those pix. Mmg ingat bunga plastic :)

i amsterdam said...

Azrey Rozie Eiman,

Kalau tengok betul2, memang nampak lubang2 kat bunga tu esp yang purple tu.

Suffia said...

Beautiful tulips. How's the weather over there? It's extremely hot summer in Qatar.

Cheqna said...

Aduhai cantiknya..now I wish I could go and visit Keukenhof again (K.Pah surely will love that..hehe..)

Miss u..jgn l**y2 sangat..

:-)

i amsterdam said...

Suffia,

Spring here is quite funny this time. It is the coldest and wettest April ever, but end of April the temp shot up in the 20s, but now it is around 11/13 C. Apapun, alhamdulillah :D

i amsterdam said...

Cheqna,

I did get some pix of the tulip farms, the ones that we went, but it was too early so most of the tulips had not bloomed yet :D

lady lavender said...

jeles tengok tulip iA :-))

i wish i could have a tulip garden like u hehee..

i amsterdam said...

Tulip ni evergreen, tak jemu mata memandang :D